Spring Fun on the Farm
Open Good Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Open Saturday before Easter, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission is $10 per person
Kids age 2 and under free
Bull Bottom Farms is a great way to start your spring, with lots of fresh air and family fun! Head out to the farm and join us for our annual Easter egg hunts or stop in and meet with the Easter Bunny himself! Spring is just the beginning to the family fun on the farm this season!
- Meet with the Easter Bunny
- Easter Egg Hunt (Bring your own basket)
- Magic Carpet Slide & The Cyclone Slide
- Cow Train
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Corn Boxes, Sand Mountain, Fun Fort
- Corn Cannon
- Animal Park
- Wild West Tiny Town
- Hay Jump and Corn Hole
- Catfish Alley
- Delicious Snacks at the Concession Stand
- Picnic Tables and Clean Restrooms
- Souvenir Shop
- Free Parking
- Covered Pavilion & Private Party Tents (Reservations Required)